Terms & Conditions
- The Uncorked Artist provides entertaining, social painting events. We do not provide any serious fine art instruction.
- Please visit our CANCELLATION POLICY page for any questions about canceling or rescheduling. Understand that by registering for any paint party with The Uncorked Artist, you are agreeing and consenting to all terms and conditions.
- Remember to wear comfortable clothes that you don’t mind getting paint on . . . even though we do supply aprons, spills and splatters can happen!
- Follow The Uncorked Artist on Facebook for sneak peaks of future art, chances to win free passes.
Privacy Terms & Conditions
- We will do our very best to respect your privacy.
- By registering for an event, you give us permission to list your name on our event registration. If you are uncomfortable with your name being listed, please let us know and we will remove your name from the list without compromising your registration.
- During every paint party we take photos that post to our Facebook page. We reserve the right to use any of these photos for promotional materials/purposes unless you specifically notify us that you not want your picture taken. If you want to opt out of our photo taking process, you must EMAIL US with the exact time/date/studio of your visit, and then remind us once again when you arrive for your party that we are not to take and post photos of you or your group.
- If you sign up for your free Birthday Paint on our Kiosk, this gives us permission to contact you via email and text. You always have the right to opt out at a future time.
- We do NOT sell or distribute our email list, we use it only for internal communications.
- Bring your own camera! You’ll want to record the memories as they happen. We encourage you to share the photos on your social media networks.
- By registering for this event, you will automatically be invited to receive our MailChimp email newsletter. If you do not wish to sign up for such discounts and member-only events, then please do not complete the MailChimp notification process and your name will not be added. You will always have the option to unsubscribe at a future time..
Studios Terms & Conditions
- Our studios are BYOB—we encourage you to bring your favorite beverage (beer, wine, soda, water, juice, etc.) and snacks. Evening sessions are intended for adults—please plan accordingly. The Uncorked Artist does not sell any alcohol. Under all circumstances, you must be at least 21 years old to consume alcohol. We may require a photo ID.
- YOU supply your favorite beverage and snacks, WE supply everything else you need for the event: cups, napkins, plates, plasticware, bottle openers, corkscrews, smocks, easel, paint, palette, brushes, and canvas.
- If you do not finish your painting in time, or want to make some minor touch-ups, you may bring it back free of charge during any of our public calendar events where there are seats available. Please email us ahead of time so we know you are coming.
- Minimum attendance is necessary for each paint event. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule any event that does not meet this minimum.
- If we need to cancel or reschedule for any reason, you will be notified via email at least 6 hours prior to the event.
- Walk-ins are welcome if space allows. We can not guarantee you a seat unless you reserve ahead of time.
If you have any additional questions, please visit our FAQ section.