Your group of 6+ guests can request a Semi-Private Party!
Instructed Canvas Paint Party or DIY Studio Project Party—we will do our best to ensure that everyone has a wonderful experience.
- WE supply cups, napkins, plates, plasticware.
- WE supply canvas, brushes, paints, apron, easel and step-by-step instruction for Instructed Private Parties, and all the supplies for DIY Private Parties.
- WE have a bottled water cooler in our DIY Studio available for your use, along with ice from the freezer for your drinks.
- WE set up & WE clean up. Really, you leave everything behind, we do ALL the clean up!
- YOU (or your guests) supply the snacks and drinks (BYO). We do not sell any alcohol. Have your party catered or just bring some chips, it’s up to you.
- We take photos throughout your party which we later upload to Facebook.
- You may select ONE featured painting from our canvas galleries (Canvas Minis, Tier 1 or Tier 2 or Tier 3) OR select ONE DIY project from our DIY Project Menus (Kids Menu, Happy Hour Menu, Evening DIY Studio Menu).
11am or 12pm – 1.5 hour parties: Canvas Mini OR Kids Menu project
3pm – 2 hour parties: Canvas Mini, Tier 1 or Tier 2 Canvas OR Happy Hour DIY Project
6pm or 7pm – 2.5 hour parties: Canvas Mini, Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 3 Canvas OR Evening DIY Project
- There are NO age restrictions on Semi-Private Parties, even if alcohol will be present. Parents/guardians of underage children must monitor their behavior. Only adults 21 or older may consume alcohol.
- Uncorked Artist issued Gift Certificates may be used as payment, but no outside vendor vouchers are permitted.
- We will require you to submit credit card information to be held as a security deposit. It will not be charged unless you fail to meet your minimum or cancel your party outside the terms of our cancellation policy. Guests will register online and pay online or at the studio.
- We are often asked about tipping the instructor. Please know that ALL tips stay with the instructor / assistant. While not mandatory, tips are gratefully appreciated and typically average between 10-20% of your party total.