Jim’s CPR and First Aide Training
Jim has over 30 years of experience instructing CPR, ACLS as well as teaching EMT classes. He has also built an impressive career working in the field of cardiac care and emergency medicine.
Jim is a registered nurse, a licensed paramedic, a certified American Heart Association BLS Instructor and a retired U.S. Navy Hospital Corpsman. He is also a life member of the Horsham Ambulance Corp and volunteers as an Adult Leader for the Boy Scouts of America.
And now, Jim has agreed to offer CPR and First Aide Training classes at The Uncorked Artist – Horsham, PA studio.
Jim will be featuring the following courses during the summer months:
BLS HCP = BLS for Healthcare Providers Course (Cost: 65.00) ACLS INITIAL COURSE for HCP (200.00)
CPR AED = Heartsaver CPR with AED training (Cost 55.00) ACLS Renewal (cost 150.00
HeartSaver CPR First AId and AED training (cost 75.00)
Did you know sudden cardiac arrest is the leading cause of adult death in this country and that most cardiac arrests happen in someone’s home?
The ability to perform CPR and to know how to use an automatic external defibrillator can make a lifesaving difference when someone suffers a cardiac or breathing emergency.
Every year the American Heart Association trains many people in CPR and how to use an AED. Communities are safer across the country because people are trained in these lifesaving techniques. American Heart Association training and certification meets the needs of workplace responders, professional rescuers, school staff and healthcare providers as well as the general public.
We hope you will view the training schedule below and decide to sign up for some classes. Just click on the calendar graphic to register.
PLEASE register online, but do NOT pay online via credit card . . . please bring cash or a check with you to the training event as payment. Thank You!!
Hope to see you soon!
Additional Information / Contact
- Information regarding our class offerings and location can be found on our calendar above.
- We give 10% off on group rates for groups greater than 10 people.
- We do travel throughout the counties and would be happy to go to your location if you have 6 or more students.
- Credit is only given to students who properly notify us of their absence within 24 hours of their scheduled class date/time.
- No refunds are given for “no show” appointments.
- We give every student a course completion letter at the end of class.
- Wear comfortable clothes for the practical portion of class.
- If attending both a morning and afternoon session, please feel free to pack a lunch, a refrigerator is available.
If you have any additional questions, please use the contact form below or call Jim: 267-221-0088.