When you wish to redeem your Uncorked Artist Gift Certificate, there are some simple instructions to follow.
You’ll need certain information (which was included in your email) which must be included when you register online:
Gift Certificate Number(s):
Purchased / Issued by name:
Date Issued (if available):
It’s easy to redeem:
- Visit our online calendar:
to view available options.
- Clicking on the calendar icon will take you to that event’s registration page.
- Instructed Paint Party Gift Certificates may ONLY be used towards Instructed Paint Parties. There is an additional $2 charge to attend a DIY Studio ($37 total).
- DIY Studio Gift Certificates may be used towards an Instructed Paint Party, but there is no money back.
- Please complete the registration form, and BE SURE to include the Gift Certificate Number & the Purchaser / Issued By Name in the COMMENTS section of your registration when redeeming your gift certificate.
- Each unique gift certificate number is valid for 1 seat. Any extra money can be applied to another seat at the same party, but there are no partial refunds and no cash back: 1 gift certificate = 1 seat.
Gift Certificates are redeemed at the time of the class. If you registered for a party using a gift certificate, it is redeemed whether you attend that party or not. It is not transferrable to a different party unless you meet the terms of our Cancellation Agreement.
Gift certificates may NOT be used as payment towards FUNdraisers.
Gift certificates may NOT be used as payment towards Special Events (if noted on the registration page).
Gift certificates may NOT be used as payment towards Mobile Paint Parties.
If you are redeeming a 3rd party voucher (i.e., Local Flavor, Groupon, Living Social, etc.) please note that these are valid for Instructed Paint Parties ONLY. Thank you.
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions/concerns.
The Uncorked Artist Staff