Please follow these instructions carefully!
Once your glassware is properly baked, it shouldn’t crack, fade or peel.
PLEASE NOTE: It is best to leave your glassware to air-dry overnight (or about 12 hours) before starting the curing process.
- Place your empty glass into the center of a COLD oven. DO NOT PREHEAT.
- Close the oven door, and set the oven temperature to 350° and a timer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, keep the oven door closed but turn off the heat. Leave in for another 10 minutes as it begins to cool.
- At the end of the 30 minutes total, your glassware should be cool enough to handle. (Please check this first before reaching in with your bare hands!)
- It is best to hand wash your painted glassware, dishwashing might erode the paint.