Sunday March 3, 2013 – Sunday March 3, 2013
1414 Old York Road
Helping to Make the World a Nicer Place to Age, One Wish at a Time
In May 2003, Cass Forkin was having lunch at a diner in Doylestown, Pa. After noticing several elderly women struggling to piece together change to pay their diner bill, Cass anonymously paid it for them. Their gratitude for her simple gesture inspired Cass to found Twilight Wish Foundation, the first national senior wish-granting organization dedicated to the needs of the elderly.
Their mission is to honor and enrich the lives of deserving seniors through wish granting celebrations that connect generations.
Their vision is to make the world a nicer place to age, one wish at a time.
Twilight Wish honors and acknowledges seniors for all they have given to others by bringing comfort and joy into their lives through individual wish granting celebrations. Twilight Wish grants wishes to deserving elderly, age 68 and older, who earn less than 200% of poverty level annually, or who live in a nursing facility. By treating the elderly with compassion, we restore their dignity and bring them hope. Visit www.twilightwish.org to learn more about this amazing local non-profit.
Need to escape dreary gray skies, cold & snow?
Escape with us to an Island Fantasy . . .
Local artist Erin Newcomb will help you create your very own personal hideaway, a visual island fantasy you can visit in your mind each time you admire your gorgeous painting.
FREE wine and snacks for all attendees!
Originally painted by Steffi Park Eger.
$20 of your $35 registration fee will be donated to the Twilight Wish Foundation.
- Please fill out all the registration information as completely as possible. Be sure to let us know if you are attending with a group and would like to sit together.
- If you would like one of the several ADA wheelchair accessible tables for your session, please note this in COMMENTS below.
- If you have any other special requests, please note them in the COMMENTS section below.
- We’re sorry, we can not accept any vouchers or gift certificates as payment on private parties.
- Payment is due when you make this online reservation. If you choose NOT to pay online, you must still complete the registration below, then email [email protected] indicating you would like to make a “Good Faith Deposit”. Please do not send any credit card information via email, this is not secure. Tara will contact you if a deposit is necessary, and will email back if you may pay for your session when you arrive. We accept cash, check or credit card at the door. If you are not paying online, please select the invoice payment option.
- When you are directed to the payment page, you can click the link to pay with your debit or credit card as a “PayPal guest” if you do not have a PayPal account. At this time you will leave The Uncorked Artist site and be directed to PayPal’s secure site for payment information.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY REGISTERING FOR THIS EVENT, YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.