Thursday March 7, 2013 – Thursday March 7, 2013
1414 Old York Road
Andy Warhol Pop Daisy – Uncorked Style!
Use different colors or accents — it’s totally up to you!
Come out to support the MTBSA 12U Boys Travel Baseball Team in their fundraising efforts.
$20 of your registration fee will be donated to the team at the end of the event.
- Please fill out all the registration information as completely as possible. Be sure to let us know if you are attending with a group and would like to sit together.
- If you would like one of the several ADA wheelchair accessible tables for your session, please note this in COMMENTS below.
- If you have any other special requests, please note them in the COMMENTS section below.
- We’re sorry, no vouchers, discount codes or gift certificates can be used for payment on FUNdraisers.
- Payment is due when you make this online reservation. If you choose NOT to pay online, you must still complete the registration below, then email [email protected] indicating you would like to make a “Good Faith Deposit”. Please do not send any credit card information via email, this is not secure. Tara will contact you if a deposit is necessary, and will email back if you may pay for your session when you arrive. We accept cash, check or credit card at the door. If you are not paying online, please select the invoice payment option.
- When you are directed to the payment page, you can click the link to pay with your debit or credit card as a “PayPal guest” if you do not have a PayPal account. At this time you will leave The Uncorked Artist site and be directed to PayPal’s secure site for payment information.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY REGISTERING FOR THIS EVENT, YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.