October 15, 2013 – October 15, 2013
1414 Old York Road
Proceeds from this Paint It Forward FUNdraiser will benefit Happy Tails Rescue in Morrisville, PA.
Join us for this unique and very individualized painting adventure, as you recreate a masterpiece of your favorite pet.
You send us a digital photo of your pet, then we apply a photo to your canvas.
Paint your own background color or pattern to match your home decor, then begin creating your totally original pet masterpiece!
Happy Tails Rescue is all volunteers, all foster homes, all love. 100% of all donations and adoption fees goes to the care of our rescue dogs. We take many special needs and medical needs dogs and our vet bills add up quickly.
We work with ACCT in Philadelphia who takes in over 2,000 dogs a month. We go down as often as we can, when foster space opens up and pull as many as we have room for. We do not receive any funding other than donations from our supporters, and we need to do fundraisers in order to continue to save as many dogs as we can.
$17.50 of your registration will be donated to this worthy charity.
First: Register for this paint session.
Second: Click here to send us a digital photo of your favorite pet BEFORE OCTOBER 12. Select a photo that truly captures the personality of your pet. It’s best to include the entire pet, not just a portion. It’s best not to feature more than one pet, time does not permit completion.
Third: When you arrive at the studio you’ll be presented with a canvas that has your pet picture (sealed and primed) ready for painting. The background photo gets completely covered as you paint your original masterpiece on top.
Shown above are two samples, the original photo is to the left, the finished painting is to the right.
This is unlike our normal paint parties because each person will have a unique pet photo, but there will be staff on hand to help you select your palette, assist with any questions you have, and to offer suggestions if needed—but this is an individual creative venture. You’ll work at your own pace, not along with the rest of the attendees.
- We’re sorry, we can not accept vouchers, discount codes or gift certificates for payment on FUNdraisers.
- There is no assigned seating for FUNdraisers.
- One name per registration, please, so that each name will show up on the attendee list.
- If you would like an ADA wheelchair accessible table during this party, please note this in COMMENTS section.
- If you have any other special requests, please note them in the COMMENTS section.
- Payment is due when you make this online reservation. If you choose NOT to pay online, you must STILL COMPLETE the entire registration form, then select the “Invoice” payment option which enables you to pay at the door when you arrive. Please do not send any credit card information via email.
- If you pay online, you will be directed to PayPal’s secure site. YOU DO NOT NEED A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO PAY ONLINE, you can choose to checkout as a “PayPal guest” using any major debit or credit card.
- If you see your name on the Attendee List, your registration went through fine.
- We accept cash, check or credit card at the door.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY REGISTERING FOR THIS EVENT, YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Registered guests: [ATTENDEE_NUMBERS event_id=450 type=num_attendees_slash_reg_limit]