Wednesday October 10, 2012 – Thursday August 9, 2012
1414 Old York Road
Attend this night’s FUNdraiser and help raise money for these very specific goals:
- Adaptive Seats with Belts
- 5 ft. wide black-top pathways for wheelchair and walker accessibility
- Pour and Play Matting
- Music Maker with drums, rattles, wheels and more encourage learning and intellectual growth.
- The play-set includes brail for the blind.
- It has also been a wonderful piece for autistic children to participate in the fun!
The Uncorked Artist will donate a portion of tonight’s session registration fee back to the Chestnut St. Playground committee to help make these dreams come true. Your standard $35 admission will allow The Chestnut St. Playground to receive $15 back.
Additional donations will be gratefully accepted at the event.
Please help spread the word about this wonderful FUNdraising event!