Thursday February 14, 2013 – Thursday February 14, 2013
1414 Old York Road
Join The Uncorked Artist as local artist Mandy Greenfield for a very special Valentine’s Day Partner Painting . . . Love Birds On A Wire.
Surprise your loved one with a special night out.
You and your partner will each paint your own complete canvas. When you’re done, each of you can keep half for yourself or hang them together on one wall—they make a wonderful addition to any home!
Even if you are not hanging them together, each time you look at your half of the painting, you’ll think about your loved one who has the other half. You’ll jointly paint the center of each painting together then work individually from the middle out so that they line up nicely if placed together.
Two sizes of canvases will be available, the normal 16×20 size canvas you paint may become too large when placed next to your partner’s painting, so smaller canvases will be available.
Sure to be a FUN, memorable & Romantic Valentine’s Day Celebration!
$99.00 – 6-10 PM includes . . .
DINNER – Catered dinner from Altomontes Italian Market & Delicatessen includes . . .
• Filet Mignon Tips in Merlot Cream Sauce with Roasted Peppers
• Heart Shaped Ravioli in a Butter Sauce
• Caesar Salad
• Italian Bread
• Delicious Homemade Heart Linzer cookies & mini-cannolis
• Red & White wine
ENTERTAINMENT – LIVE music by local musicians Sam Haines on cello and Michael Notarangelo on guitar.
PAINTING – Love Birds On A Wire Partner Painting
Space is limited, reserve your seats today!
Available seats: [ATTENDEE_NUMBERS event_id=187 type=available_spaces]
- Please fill out all the registration information as completely as possible. Be sure to let us know if you are attending with a group and would like to sit together.
- If you would like one of the several ADA wheelchair accessible tables for your session, please note this in COMMENTS below.
- If you have any other special requests, please note them in the COMMENTS section below.
- If you have a VOUCHER to redeem, please select the Voucher Payment Option instead of the Public Paint Party Option (above) which is the default, and fill out the registration completely.
- Payment is due when you make this online reservation. If you choose NOT to pay online, you must still complete the registration below, then email [email protected] indicating you would like to make a “Good Faith Deposit”. Please do not send any credit card information via email, this is not secure. Tara will contact you if a deposit is necessary, and will email back if you may pay for your session when you arrive. We accept cash, check or credit card at the door. If you are not paying online, please select the invoice payment option.
- When you are directed to the payment page, you can click the link to pay with your debit or credit card as a “PayPal guest” if you do not have a PayPal account. At this time you will leave The Uncorked Artist site and be directed to PayPal’s secure site for payment information.
PLEASE NOTE THAT BY REGISTERING FOR THIS EVENT, YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.