Weather Related Cancellation & Refund Policy
We will never intentionally jeopardize the safety of our staff nor our guests.
As a general rule of thumb, if a storm is brings 3+ inches of snow, or if there are dangerous or icy road conditions, our studio will close.
If a previous storm brought snow but roads are clear and passable, our studio will typically be open.
Under ALL circumstances, you will be notified a minimum of 2 hours prior to your party VIA EMAIL if we are closing the studio. Once we email attendees, we will remove the event from our calendar. If you no longer see your event on our calendar, it has been canceled. If your guests did not register online, it is your responsibility to inform your guests of the cancellation.
FOR PUBLIC PARTIES
- If you paid for a public calendar party that WE CANCEL, we’ll issue you a gift certificate that never expires OR we can transfer you to a different party.
- If you registered and prepaid for a public calendar party seat that YOU CANCEL, but our studio remains open, then we apologize but we cannot offer a refund of any kind.
FOR PRIVATE PARTIES and FUNdraisers
- If we believe weather conditions will pose a safety concern for your party, we will contact you via email about canceling and/or rescheduling.
- If you booked a private party that WE CANCEL due to poor weather conditions, we will do our very best to reschedule. If this is not possible, we will issue gift certificates to paid guests. There is no cancellation fee if we cancel your party.
- If YOU CANCEL a booked private party (outside of our cancellation window), but our studios remain open, we apologize that we cannot refund your purchase nor offer any gift certificates, and your party deposit will be forfeit. The $150 Good Faith Deposit will be charged to the card we have on file for you.
- If you decide to reschedule because of weather concerns and give us at least 24 hours notice, we will work with you to select another date. A $75 cancellation fee will be charged to the credit card we have on file for you and we will transfer any prepaid seats to your new date.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
What happens if I need to cancel my prepaid reservation for a scheduled public event?
We understand that things sometimes come up and you may need to cancel. If you give us at least 48 hour notice when canceling we will email you a gift certificate for a future seat (or un-redeem your voucher). If you contact us less than 48 hours from the beginning of your event, or register but do not show up, there are no refunds because we will be unable to fill your spot at the last minute. If you had not paid online via PayPal, we will charge the credit card we have on file for the unpaid balance due.
What if I need to cancel / reschedule a Private Party or FUNdraiser?
Cancellations / reschedules must be made 14 days prior to the event in order to refund your deposit. Cancellations must be made via email at [email protected]. Parties canceled outside our cancellation policy will be charged a $150 cancellation fee.
Will we be notified if The Uncorked Artist needs to cancel an event?
Yes! If the minimum number of painters is not met, we reserve the right to cancel any paint party. Registrants will be notified via email. We do our best to give registrants 6-12 hours notice in advance of a cancellation (we try to wait until 24 hours prior to events before canceling in case we get additional last minute sign ups).
If your event disappears from our public calendar, this means we have canceled the event.
If your event remains on the calendar, this means we are running the event.
If you notice less than 10 seats sold on a public party you’ve registered for, feel free to email [email protected]st.com to ask about the party status.
The Uncorked Artist reserves the right to cancel sessions due to bad weather or unforeseen circumstances. In such a case, e-mail notification will be sent at least 2 hours prior to the paint party. If in doubt as to whether your party will be canceled, please visit our website calendars to see if your event is still scheduled, check your email for any notification, or email [email protected] to check on party status.
All pre-paid seats will receive a gift certificate as a refund for events canceled by The Uncorked Artist.
We booked a private party or FUNdraiser, but did not meet the minimum guest count, can I get a refund?
We’re sorry, we can not give refunds or offer gift certificates when private party minimums are not met. The money owed for unused seats will be withheld from your party deposit to cover the minimum. If you cancel your private party or FUNdraiser, your deposit will be forfeit. If you cancel your FUNdraiser, we may be able to offer you gift certificates for a future party for those guests who prepaid, but your deposit will be forfeit unless we can book another party for that time slot.
I prepaid for a seat, but couldn’t attend the party. Can I get a refund?
We’re sorry, we can not give refunds or offer gift certificates to guests who do not observe the 48 hour cancellation policy. We do understand that emergencies arise, but we can not offer refunds because we will be unable to fill your spot at the last minute. If you had not paid online via PayPal, we will charge the credit card we have on file for the unpaid balance due.