Due to COVID-19, our studio is open for small group parties, but we are not be holding large public parties.
BOOK YOUR SMALL GROUP STUDIO TIME NOW!!
Don’t share the studio with others!
The Uncorked Artist cares about the health and welfare of it’s guests.
Visit HERE to view our COVID-19 response.
Please fill out the form to request your date and time.
You can select whatever painting or project you want for your group, it will be like a mini private party!!
We’ll email back with more detailed info about your small private party.
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we are offering PRIVATE Studio time instead of PUBLIC parties.
This means that there will be no guests in the studio with you other than the ones you invite.
AND you can select whatever painting or project you want. It’s like a mini private party!
There is a 4 guest minimum to request private studio time.
We thoroughly clean and disinfect our studio.
Visit HERE to view the steps we’re taking in response to the coronavirus outbreak.
There is absolutely NO Experience necessary to attend ANY of our workshops,
Your only job is to relax and have fun, Let us take care of the rest!
The Uncorked Artist provides all workshop supplies and instruction.
We also provide paper goods, plastic ware, smocks, bottle openers . . . you just bring your favorite snacks & drinks.
We even do all the clean up!
The Uncorked Artist is always BYOB!
Bring your own wine or beer, and don’t forget your favorite snacks!
You can even have food delivered from a local pizza place.
Prices range from $22pp – $49pp, depending on the project selected.
During Private Studio Time, each guest can select from any of our canvas paintings or DIY Project Menu.
The instructor will walk around the room assisting while guests work at their own pace.
OR, you can select one painting or project for the whole group and receive step by step instruction.
When you reserve Private Studio Time, you’ll have a dedicated instructor!
In order to secure your Private Studio Time, The Uncorked Artist asks for a credit card Good Faith Deposit. We do not automatically charge the card, we keep it on file in case we need to charge it later.
Once we receive your Good Faith Security Deposit and your painting or project selection, we can create a party registration link for you so your guests can register and pay online.
- Arrive up to 15 minutes early to decorate and/or settle in.
- We take photos and post to Facebook! Check out our Facebook albums for your party photos.
- There are NO age restrictions on private studio time, even if alcohol will be present. Parents / guardians of underage children must monitor their behavior. Only adults 21 or older may consume alcohol.
- For children’s parties, at least one parent/guardian MUST stay with children during the party. Only those painting will be charged.
- For adult parties, there is a $10pp flat fee for those attending but not painting. The 4 painter minimum still applies.
- We are often asked about tipping the instructor. Please know that ALL tips stay with the instructor / assistant. While not mandatory, tips are gratefully appreciated and typically average between 10-20% of your party total.