We have several options available for Private Parties!
Please visit our painting galleries & DIY menus to review your project options.
Regardless of the type of Private Party you reserve, we will do our best to ensure that everyone has a wonderful experience.
- WE supply cups, napkins, plates, plasticware.
- WE supply canvas, brushes, paints, apron, easel and step-by-step instruction for Instructed Private Parties, and all the supplies for DIY Private Parties.
- WE have a bottled water cooler in our DIY Studio available for your use, along with ice from the freezer for your drinks.
- WE set up & WE clean up. Really, you leave everything behind, we do ALL the clean up!
- YOU (or your guests) supply the snacks and drinks (BYO). We do not sell any alcohol. Have your party catered or just bring some chips, it’s up to you.
- You’ll have a private suite (party room along with your own private restroom) and a dedicated Instructor / assistant.
- Arrive up to 15 minutes early to decorate.
- We take photos throughout your party which we later upload to Facebook.
- NEW SUMMER SPECIAL! Send us a painting idea and we’ll create a brand new custom painting just for your special event at no additional charge.
- OR, you may select ONE featured painting from our gallery (Canvas Minis, Tier 1 or Tier 2 or Tier 3 paintings, based on your party tier or). Your instructor will provide your guests step by step painting instruction.
- OR select Up to TWO DIY projects from our DIY Menu. Your party assistant will step everyone through creating project.
- Private parties require a minimum of 10 paid guests.
- And best of all, the Honoree Attends For Free! Once you meet your 10 guest minimum the honoree attends for free. (i.e., once 10 paid guests register, the 11th seat is free. Custom project parties will receive a $37 credit.)
- You are responsible for the 10 guest minimum payment.
- There are NO age restrictions on private parties, even if alcohol will be present. Parents/guardians of underage children must monitor their behavior. Only adults 21 or older may consume alcohol.
- We request that NO alcohol be present at a young child’s party. If the guest of honor is a child, we ask that adults do NOT bring or consume alcohol. We believe the focus of the party should remain on the guest of honor.
- At lease one parent/guardian MUST stay with children during a Kid’s Party. Only those “creating” will be charged.
- Uncorked Artist issued Gift Certificates may be used as payment, but no outside vendor vouchers are permitted.
- We will require you to submit credit card information to be held as a security deposit. It will not be charged unless you fail to meet your minimum or cancel your party outside the terms of our cancellation policy.
- We are often asked about tipping the instructor. Please know that ALL tips stay with the instructor / assistant. While not mandatory, tips are gratefully appreciated and typically average between 10-20% of your party total.
Summer Special! Let us create a new custom painting for your event! Just send us a visual and we’ll create something special just for you.