Mobile Paint Parties held at YOUR location!
No matter where you choose to hold your party . . . at the office, in the park, in the comfort of your own home, or at your favorite restaurant, our goal is for you and your guests to enjoy a relaxing few hours creating your own memorable masterpiece.
Our patient instructors will guide the parties step by step, from start to finish. Is there a limit to the number of guests UA can accommodate? No!! We just need to know ahead of time to bring the correct amount of supplies (and staff).
What we need from you . . .
- a venue with ample space to host your party.
- tables and chairs.
- a signed liability waiver.
- snacks, drinks, cake, etc.
What to expect from us . . .
- We will supply all table cloths, drop cloths, easels, brushes, all other necessary painting or project supplies and music. We can bring paper goods and plasticware if requested.
- We will set up, and we will clean up.
- One of our talented local artists will supply step by step instruction on either a featured painting or a project from our menu.
- If you like, we can create a private party registration link so your guests can register and pay online.
Other Mobile Party details:
- Mobile Instructed Paint Parties cost $40pp, DIY Project Parties cost $45.
- Minimum of 10 painters.
- We have a bluetooth speaker or you can supply your own music.
- We will arrive at least 30 mins. before your party start time to set up.
- Each attendee will leave the party with the masterpiece they created themselves!
- We will be snapping photos throughout your party which we will later upload to Facebook. You will be emailed a special link to view the photos (visible even if you do not have a Facebook account) within a day or so after your party. If for any reason you DO NOT want photos taken at your party, please let the hostess know when you arrive.
- We will require you to submit credit card information to be held as a security deposit. It will not be charged unless you fail to meet your minimum or cancel your party outside the terms of our cancellation policy.
- Our Off-Site Mobile parties typically run about 3 hours long.
- A 10 mile travel radius is included, further distances are billed at a flat fee of $5/mile.
- There are NO age restrictions on private parties, even if alcohol will be present. Parents/guardians of underage children must monitor their behavior. Only adults 21 or older may consume alcohol.
- We request that NO alcohol be present at a young child’s party. If the guest of honor is a child, we ask that adults do NOT bring or consume alcohol. We believe the focus of the party should remain on the guest of honor.
- At lease one parent/guardian MUST stay with children during a Kid’s Party. Only those “creating” will be charged.
- You may select your featured painting from any of our Tier 1 or Tier 2 paintings, and most of our Tier 3 paintings. Or you may request two DIY projects from our Happy Hour Menu.
- We are often asked about tipping the instructor. Please know that ALL tips stay with the instructor / assistant. While not mandatory, tips are gratefully appreciated and typically average between 10-20% of your party total.
— We use smaller canvases for our mobile parties unless larger canvases are specifically requested!
— We do NOT supply tables or chairs, you are responsible for providing all seating arrangements.
The Uncorked Artist is always BYOB, but not all events involve alcohol!! If you choose to serve alcohol at your mobile event, The Uncorked Artist can not be held liable for any accident or injury resulting from the consumption of alcohol. This responsibility lies solely upon the party host.
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions.
Please Note: By requesting a mobile paint party, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.
Let us bring the party to you! Birthdays, Bachelorette Parties, Corporate Events . . . we’re the party experts!
Instructed Paint Parties or DIY Project Parties, you choose!