Weather Related Cancellation & Refund Policy
We will not jeopardize the safety of our staff or our guests to run a party. As a general rule of thumb, if a storm is predicted to bring 3+ inches of snow, or if there are dangerous or icy road conditions, our studios will close.
If a previous storm brought snow but roads are clear and passable, our studios will be open.
Under ALL circumstances, you will be notified 2-3 hours prior to your party VIA EMAIL if we are closing the studio. Once we email attendees, we will remove the event from our calendar. If you no longer see your event on our calendar, it has been canceled. If your guests did not register online, it is your responsibility to inform your guests of the cancellation.
FOR PUBLIC PARTIES
- If you registered and prepaid for a public calendar party that WE CANCEL due to impending bad weather, then you will get a full refund of your purchase.
- If you registered and prepaid for a public calendar party seat that YOU CANCEL, but we decide the weather does not warrant a studio closure, we apologize that we cannot refund your purchase nor offer any gift certificates.
FOR PRIVATE PARTIES
- If we believe weather conditions will pose a safety concern for your party, we will contact you via email about canceling and/or rescheduling.
- If you booked a private party that WE CANCEL due to poor weather conditions, and you prefer not to reschedule, you will be fully refunded.
- If YOU CANCEL a booked private party, but we decide the weather does not warrant a studio closure, we apologize that we cannot refund your purchase nor offer any gift certificates, and your party deposit will be forfeit.
Please, stay warm & safe this winter!