We’ve heard it all before . . .
But at The Uncorked Artist Paint & Sip studio, there is
No experience necessary, WE PROMISE!
And we’re putting our money where our mouth is with our
Take The Uncorked Challenge —
If you’re not satisfied with your visit you’ll be refunded.
Take the Uncorked Challenge today, what have you got to lose?
- You see everyone else’s paint party photos but think you could never do that yourself.
- We KNOW you can do it!
- It’s our job to make sure that you enjoy yourself in our relaxing studios, and we’re very good at our job.
- No other paint studio offers this guarantee, especially none of those cookie-cutter franchises.
- We trust our staff, and we trust our process. We’ve been instructing satisfied guests since 2012!
You qualify to take the Uncorked Challenge, if you meet all the criteria below:
- You must be a 1st time painter, meaning that you have never visited The Uncorked Artist before. It’s OK if you’ve painted before elsewhere, we think you’ll love our studio more!
- You’re open to the possibility of enjoying your paint party experience with us.
How the Uncorked Challenge works:
- Sign up for one of the paint parties below. We’ve selected paintings we feel are non-intimidating and that give great results so you must pick from this selection of paintings.
- Invite some friends! We’re an entertainment venue, and parties are always more fun when you’re spending time with friends.
- Bring your favorite snacks and drinks (we’re always BYOB). We’ll supply all the painting materials.
- Show up with a relaxed attitude and be prepared to break out of your comfort zone.
- Don’t judge yourself too harshly, no one else will!
- Follow along with your instructor. If you have questions, ask them! Our instructors will circulate around the room making sure everyone is keeping up. We don’t like to rush anyone.
- Trust the process. If you’re unhappy with your work, don’t lose heart. Acrylic paints are meant to be layered, so any “mistakes” can normally be easily covered with a fresh coat of paint. And some paintings really don’t come together until the very end, so trust the process!
- At the end of the paint party give us your feedback—positive or negative.
- If you enjoyed your party, we’d like to feature your story on our website! We’ve found that word of mouth is our best form of advertising, so we want to share your experience with your friends, co-workers & family!
- If you were dissatisfied with your visit, you’ll need to tell us exactly why. We promise we’ll learn from your comments and strive to do better next time.
We expect that you’ll be reasonable and honest in your criticism. If you request your money back there are a few stipulations. We’ll refund 100% of your paid registration fee if you were not satisfied with your experience. BUT . . .
- You may NOT take your painting home, it must remain with us (we’ll repurpose the canvas).
- We reserve the right to share your feedback with others.
- You will not be able to paint at any of our studios again. (We don’t want this challenge to be abused.)
You have nothing to lose, but so much to gain!!
• FUN • satisfaction • entertainment • self-confidence • relaxation • enjoyment • a sense of accomplishment • quality time spent with friends and family • a new creative outlet • an awesome piece of art you’re proud to call your own.
Take the Uncorked Challenge today. Register for one of these classes below (then invite some friends to come paint with you!):