AWESOME themes . . . FUN activities!
REGISTER for any camp by clicking on the picture!
Enroll in multiple camps and SAVE!
Save when your child enrolls in more than one camp.
Use discount code CAMP10 and save 10%
Camps will be held at both Warminster (WA) and Peddler’s Village studios. Please note which studio camp will be at when registering.
• Camps with less than 5 or less registrations MAY be canceled.
• Cancellations are sent via email 12-24 hours prior to camp start time, and canceled events will disappear from the calendar.
• PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK YOUR EMAIL AND OUR CALENDAR if you believe your camp may be canceled.
Don’t want your camp to be canceled? . . . Have your child’s friends and/or siblings enroll too!
Camps with 6 registrations will definitely run.
PLEASE SCROLL DOWN FOR IMPORTANT CAMP INFO
Painting is just one part of our camps. Each FUN THEME features activities, games & crafts as well as an awesome painting.
- All children 5 and under MUST be accompanied by an adult.
- All children 6 and older should attend camp unaccompanied. Parents are welcome to remain during camp in a separate room, so as not to disrupt the child’s activities.
- Your child should bring a water bottle.
- Most camps will include snacks. If your child has allergies, please supply your own snack (just in case).
- Most camps running 4+ hours will include lunch. This will be listed in the camp description. Please supply a brown bag lunch for your child if they have food allergies (just in case).
- You may always pack your own snacks/food (recommended if child has food allergies).
- If you have any special needs/requests, please note them in the COMMENTS section.
Understand that we ONLY REVIEW COMMENTS when preparing the attendance sheet. If you have a specific question or concern, please email the staff instead.
- Each camper must It is critical we know of any allergies, medications or special needs your child has. It is helpful to know ahead of time so we can properly staff the event.
- It is CRITICAL that you leave an emergency phone contact, in case we need to contact you during the event.
- If someone other than yourself will be picking your child up, you must let us know when they are dropped off, and your child must know of the arrangement.