Private Paint Parties at The Uncorked Artist!
Turn your next celebration into a Paint Party! It’s sure to be a “talked about” event not soon forgotten.
Benefits of a private paint party . . .
- You have the entire room all to yourself!
- Costs the same per person as our public paint sessions.
- Receive a Free Uncorked Artist party invitation for each guest (Please visit the studio to pick up your invitations).
- Bring your iPod, iPhone or MP3 player to listen to your favorite music.
- Arrive up to a 1/2 hour before the party to decorate (no confetti please) and drop off food/drinks/cake. We have a refrigerator and freezer where you can store party foods and drinks, and a small microwave for you to reheat food.
- Choose a painting from our gallery collection and let us know which painting will be featured.
- Option of having a special one of a kind painting created just for your celebration that will never be used at The Uncorked Artist again ($150 additional).
- A talented local artist will be available for 2-3 hours as you creatively interpret your selected painting.
- Free time to eat, open gifts, dance, or sing on our karaoke machine . . .
- Each attendee will leave the party with the masterpiece they painted themselves!
- YOU (or your guests) supply the snacks, cake, drinks, etc.
- WE supply cups, napkins, plates, plasticware
- WE supply canvas, brushes, paints, step-by-step instruction, apron & easel
- WE set up
- WE clean up!
All parties require a minimum of 10 paid attendees. Morning and afternoon parties cost $25.00 per person, evening parties cost $35.00 per person. If you fall short of the minimum number of guests required, you are still responsible for the minimum charge ($250 for morning or afternoon parties, $350 for evening parties).
If you have less than 10 guests, we are happy to accommodate your party with reserved tables pushed together during our public calendar paint events.
Adults often enjoy painting along with kids, so don’t forget to invite them also! (same per person charge).
A parent/guardian MUST stay with children during a Kid’s Party. You do not have to paint yourself, only those painting will be charged.
Please note: There is NO alcohol allowed in our studio during a kids party, even the evening kids parties. BYOB applies to adult parties only, no matter what time of day the party is held.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
If you make your deposit then need to cancel your party, a full refund will be issued only if your cancellation is made 7 days prior to event date.
If you would like to request a private paint party, please fill out the form below: