Just what is a . . .
Mobile (Off-Site) Paint It Forward FUNdraiser?
A Paint It Forward FUNdraiser Paint Party is our way of giving back to the community. The Uncorked Artist strongly believes in supporting our local community. We think that creating beautiful works of art while raising money for a great cause is an amazing combination!
If you’re interested in hosting an off-site Mobile FUNdraiser, please fill out the form below to get started.
We are committed to hosting 1 Mobile FUNdraiser every week, but these spots FILL UP QUICKLY. Please plan your FUNdraiser months ahead of time. The longer a FUNdraiser is on our calendar, the more likely it will be a success.
Costs / Donation . . .
- If you’re interested in hosting an Uncorked Artist Mobile FUNdraiser for your favorite charity / organization, a $200 deposit is required. This deposit covers 5 seats at your event. Just fill out the form below to get started.
- Our Off-Site Mobile FUNdraisers cost $40.00 pp. The amount of our donation to your organization varies with attendance (see below).
- Our Off-Site Mobile FUNdraisers run about 2 to 2-1/2 hours long.
- We have a specific Mobile Gallery from which you can select your featured painting.
- If you would like to host a PRIVATE FUNdraiser, not open to the public, you have the option of doing so. Or, if you prefer your event be for adults only, you can request that as well.
- As long as 10+ painters attend, you will receive $10 from each registration.
- If 25+ painters attend, you will receive $12.50 from each registration.
- If 40+ painters attend, you will receive $15 from each registration.
- The more painters that attend, the larger the donation—it’s that simple! (The maximum donation is $15pp.)
- We also donate 5 of our instructor paintings to be raffled off during your event. 100% of this money goes directly to your organization.
What we need from you . . .
- You must secure a venue with ample space to host your FUNdraiser.
- You must provide the tables and chairs.
- Both you as the host, and the owner/manager of the venue, must agree to sign our liability waiver.
- We need a date. Mobile Paint It Forward FUNdraisers can be held Sunday thru Thursday only.
- Once we offer you a date and officially put it on our calendar, we will need your deposit.
- FUNdraisers typically attract more guests if YOU (the sponsoring organization) supply wine, soft drinks and light snacks for all painters. We find more people will attend if snacks and drinks are provided.
- Because this is YOUR FUNdraiser, we expect that YOU will publicize the event, encouraging friends & family to attend. We will also do our best to advertise your FUNdraiser.
- If you would like for us to bring paper goods and plastic ware, please let us know ahead of time.
What to expect from us . . .
- We will supply all table cloths, drop cloths, easels, brushes, all other necessary painting supplies, canvases (or glassware), and a portable boom box for music.
- We will set up, and we will clean up.
- One of our talented local artists will supply step by step instruction.
- Unfortunately, if less than 10 PAID guests are registered by 24 hours prior to the event start time, we will have to cancel the event.
If we DO NEED TO CANCEL your FUNdraiser, we will send out a cancellation email to all those registered, and will refund anyone who prepaid online.
Please review our cancellation policy for questions about deposit refund. If we have to cancel due to low attendance, your deposit would be forfeit.
IMPORTANT—FUNdraiser dates are awarded on a first-come first-served basis, totally at our discretion.
We can only host 1 FUNdraiser, per organization, per year.
Because our FUNdraisers are so popular, requests can not always be honored.
Travel within 10 miles of either studio is included in the seat price. Any mileage above the 10 miles will be an additional $5 per mile (flat fee).
PLEASE select 3 dates when you fill out the request form.
We will assign you the earliest requested slot available.
FUNdraisers are available Sun. – Thurs.
Please Note: By requesting a mobile FUNdraiser, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions.