Private Kids Parties at The Uncorked Artist!
Doesn’t everyone love to paint? Turn your next birthday celebration into a Paint Party! The birthday child gets to pick the painting which the instructor will help them recreate! It’s sure to be an event not soon forgotten. And no need for take-home party bags . . . every guest takes home their very own unique, ready for hanging masterpiece that they painted themselves!
Benefits of hosting a private paint party . . .
- You have the entire room all to yourself!
- Costs the same per person as our public paint sessions.
- Receive a Free Uncorked Artist party invitation for each guest (Please visit the studio to pick up your invitations).
- Bring your iPod or iPhone and listen to your favorite music.
- Arrive up to a 1/2 hour before the party to decorate (no confetti please) and drop off food/drinks/cake. We have a refrigerator and freezer where you can store party foods and drinks.
- Choose a painting from our gallery collection and let us know which painting will be featured.
- Option of having a special one of a kind painting created just for your celebration that will never be used at The Uncorked Artist again ($150 additional).
- A talented local artist will be available for 2 hours as you creatively interpret your selected painting.
- Each attendee will leave the party with the masterpiece they painted themselves!
- 1 to 1-1/2 hours free time to eat, open gifts, dance, sing on our karaoke machine . . .
Note: Kids may always paint whatever they wish, but our artist will guide only one painting.
- YOU supply the snacks, cake, drinks, etc.
- WE supply cups, napkins, plates, plasticware
- WE supply canvas, brushes, paints, painting interpretation, apron & easel
- WE set up
- WE clean up!
All parties require a minimum of 10 paid attendees. Morning and afternoon parties cost $25.00 per person, evening parties cost $35.00 per person. If you fall short of the minimum number of guests required, you are still responsible for the minimum charge ($250 for morning or afternoon parties, $350 for evening parties).
Adults often enjoy painting along with the kids, so don’t forget to invite them also! (same per person charge).
A parent/guardian MUST stay with the kids during their party. You do not have to paint yourself, only those painting will be charged.
Please note: There is NO alcohol allowed in our studio during a kids party, even the evening kids parties.
A deposit is due at time you book your date, the balance is due on day of your party. Your $150.00 deposit is 100% refunded on the day of your event, provided the 10 guest minimum is met. Please visit our Party Deposit page to make your deposit online.
If you make your deposit then need to cancel your party, a full refund will be issued only if your cancellation is made 7 days prior to event date.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
If you are interested in booking a private kid’s birthday party, please complete the form below: