When you wish to redeem your Uncorked Artist Gift Certificate, there are some simple instructions to follow.
You’ll need certain information (which was included in your email) which must be included when you register online:
Your gift certificate number(s): UNIQUE_GIFT_CERTIFICATE_NUMBER_HERE
Purchaser name: PURCHASER_NAME_HERE
Your gift certificate never expires, and is valid at any studio.
It’s easy to redeem:
- Visit our online calendar:
and select the studio / date / painting that most appeals to you.
- Clicking on the painting will take you to that event’s registration page.
- Under the ticket options, be sure to select the “FREE” seat option.
It will look something like this:
- Remember, you must include the gift certificate number & the purchaser’s name in the COMMENTS section of your registration in order for the registration to be valid.
- You may use the gift certificate to register for any public calendar event, please note the exceptions below.
- Each unique gift certificate number is valid for 1 seat. If the party you want to attend costs more, you can use the gift certificate and make up the difference. If you want to attend a public party that costs less, please understand there are no partial refunds, 1 gift certificate = 1 seat, regardless of the lower cost of the class—no money is refunded, and no extra money can be applied to another seat.
- Sip, Snack, Laugh & Paint!
- Enjoy & repeat!
Please note these exceptions on your purchase!!
Gift certificates are valid on PUBLIC CALENDAR PARTIES ONLY.
Gift certificates may NOT be used as payment towards FUNdraisers.
Gift certificates may NOT be used as payment towards Special Events.
Gift certificates may NOT be used as payment towards Mobile Paint Parties.
Entire value must be used for 1 seat, regardless of the cost of the class.
No Cash Back.
Please email [email protected] if you have any questions/concerns.
The Uncorked Artist Staff
BYOB Paint Parties
Sip. Snack. Laugh. Paint!